These wellness benefits are designed to promote healthy habits and choices in the workplace and in your personal life. Please see a list below of some of the exciting benefits available to you!
Delivering a personalized health care experience
Advocate4Me is designed to help teammates enrolled within Brown & Brown’s UnitedHealthcare medical plan successfully navigate the health care system by matching them with expert advocates who guide them when they have questions. Brown & Brown teammates enrolled in the UHC medical plan can use this resource as their single point of contact, giving them a clear way to get support to make more informed health care choices and get the most out of their benefits.
Simplifying the benefits experience
Whether it’s through one-on-one conversations or by using online tools, advocates will guide you and or your covered family members when you have questions about your health plan. With access to specific member data, advocates are able to find personalized solutions specific to your situation – which helps improve outcomes and lower costs.
Providing access to quality care
Advocates have a wide range of qualifications, from nursing degrees to complex claims resolution. They also have access to a full team of clinicians, pharmacists and more, so they become a “one-stop” resource for topics like:
- Benefits and claims
- Provider search
- Emotional health
- Clinical support
- Complex health care support
- And more!
Advocate4Me offers members service, support and access that goes above and beyond, helping to improve your overall health care experience. Call 1-844-298-8929
When you need answers, Best Doctors can help. Get an expert Medical Opinion from one of our world-renowned specialists so you can have the answers and confidence to make informed decisions about your health.
How it Works
Our specialists’ top priority is you. Which means you get the answers and assurance you deserve with accuracy you can trust.
Start a Case
Submit your request online, in the Best Doctors mobile app, or by calling 1-866-904-0910
Access Expert Guidance
Your advocate clinician is with you every step of the way, coordinating your review by a team of specialists.
Experience Collaborative Care
We work with your existing physician to finalize a clear diagnosis and the treatment plan that’s right for you.
Omada is an online behavioral counseling program designed to help at-risk individuals combat
obesity-related chronic disease. Participants in the Omada program learn how to make modest health
changes that could lead to weight loss and reduced risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease. Learn
more and watch the 2-minute video at omadahealth.com/bbins.
How do I apply?
Individuals interested in the Omada program can visit omadahealth.com/bbins to take a 1-minute
health screener and find out if they meet the clinical enrollment criteria to participate in the program.
The risk screener asks a few questions about height, weight, and health conditions. Those who are
eligible to enroll will receive an email invitation to join the Omada program.
How Does It Work?
- Professional Health Coaches
- You’ll be paired with a highly trained and compassionate health coach to keep you on track – on your best days and your worst.
- Connected Health Devices
- Omada will mail you smart technology to help you track your progress, and provide personalized feedback to reveal what is and isn’t working.
- Online Community
- You’re not in this alone. You’ll gain the support of peers with similar challenges and interests for encouragement at every step.
- Weekly Interactive Lessons
- Simple tips for better eating, fitness, sleep, and stress management can have an immediate impact on the choices you make.
- Insightful Health Metrics
- Track your meals, activity, medication and other metrics like weight, blood pressure, and blood glucose all in one place–and log in anytime to see your progress.
Rally is a digital health experience offered to Brown & Brown teammates on the UnitedHealthcare medical plan. Rally allows teammates to use the Rally mobile app to track personalized daily health goals, learn about complex health topics and participate in wellness activities. Visit the Rally website or app to find articles, videos and events about:
- Weight Loss
- Mental Health
Rally is a great resource to help empower you to better understand and take control of your health. To begin, log-in here.
Note: You can participate in wellness activities, but with our new enhanced medical plan the Rally activities no longer count towards wellness rewards.
Operation Remote Work
Brown & Brown has spent significant time throughout the pandemic launching our own proprietary programming that has provided resources for teammates to help navigate remote work and thrive from home. If you haven’t had a chance – check out The Spot and “Operation Remote Work” to access:
- Cup of Joel – connect directly with our very own psychologist, Dr. Joel Axler through weekly small group webinars
- Small Bites – join guest speakers to learn new ideas on a wide range of topics that can be quickly consumed, understood, and shared – e.g., nutrition, fitness, mental health and well-being, and home office ergonomics
- Virtual Yoga Classes
- EAP Resources from GuidanceResources by ComPsych
- Resources for Families
- Tools for Stress
- Tech Tools for Working Remotely